Classroom Rules and Expectations
1. All students must arrive to class on time!
2. Be kind and courteous to others, treat others as you want to be treated.
3.Be respectful to the teacher and all other staff on campus.
4. Student must be ready for instructions at the time of the bell ring.
5. Stay on task at all times.
- Students must participate in ALL classroom discussions, individual and group work.
- All assignments and projects must be turned in on time. Any late work turned in will receive a grade no higher than a 70.
- Students who are absent and miss a test must consult with the teacher to schedule a time to make it up.
- Students will be required to study and complete ANY and ALL homework and test reviews for upcoming exams.
- Students who do not meet the eligibility requirements, MUST attend morning tutorials (by Teacher appointment and mornings available)
- Must follow all student handbook rules and guidelines.
- Practice! Practice! Practice! Students will all be encouraged to speak Spanish as we move on further with each lesson!